- BACKGROUND. The Website is intended to provide general information regarding Blockaid, updates regarding our operations in the fields of blockchain security and to present relevant professional content.
- MODIFICATION. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change these Terms at any time. Such change will be effective ten (7) days following posting of the revised Terms on the Website, and your continued use of the Website thereafter means that you accept those changes.
- ABILITY TO ACCEPT TERMS. The Website is only intended for individuals above the age of 18. If you are under 18 years please do not visit or use the Website.
- WEBSITE ACCESS. For such time as these Terms are in effect, we hereby grant you permission to visit and use the Website provided that you comply with these Terms and applicable law.
- RESTRICTIONS. You shall not: (i) copy, distribute or modify any part of the Website without our prior written authorization; (ii) use, modify, create derivative works of, transfer (by sale, resale, license, sublicense, download or otherwise), reproduce, distribute, display or disclose Content (defined below), except as expressly authorized herein; (iii) disrupt servers or networks connected to the Website; (iv) use or launch any automated system (including without limitation, "robots" and "spiders") to access the Website; and/or (v) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or that enforce limitations on use of the Website.
- PAYMENTS TO BLOCKAID. Except as expressly set forth in the Terms, your general right to access and use the Website is currently for free, but we may in the future charge a fee for certain access or usage. You will not be charged for any such access or use of the Website unless you first agree to such charges, but please be aware that any failure to pay applicable charges may result in you not having access to some or all of the Website.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
- Content and Marks. The (i) content on the Website, including without limitation, the text, documents, articles, brochures, descriptions, products, software, graphics, photos, sounds, videos, interactive features, any other information and services (collectively, the "Content"), and (ii) the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are the property of Blockaid and/or its licensors and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. "Blockaid", the Blockaid logo, and other marks are Marks of Blockaid or its affiliates. All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used on the Website are the trademarks, service marks, or logos of their respective owners. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content.
- Use of Content. Content on the Website is provided to you for your information and personal use only and may not be used, modified, copied, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, de-compiled, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without our prior written consent. If you download or print a copy of the Content you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
- INFORMATION DESCRIPTION. We attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we cannot and do not warrant that the Content available on the Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. We reserve the right to make changes in or to the Content, or any part thereof, in our sole judgment, without the requirement of giving any notice prior to or after making such changes to the Content. Your use of the Content, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility.
- Blockaid permits you to link to the Website provided that: (i) you link to but do not replicate any page on this Website; (ii) the hyperlink text shall accurately describe the Content as it appears on the Website; (iii) you shall not misrepresent your relationship with Blockaid or present any false information about Blockaid and shall not imply in any way that we are endorsing any services or products, unless we have given you our express prior consent; (iv) you shall not link from a website ("Third Party Website") which prohibited linkinkg to third parties; (v) such Third Party Website does not contain content that (a) is offensive or controversial (both at our discretion), or (b) infringes any intellectual property, privacy rights, or other rights of any person or entity; and/or (vi) you, and your website, comply with these Terms and applicable law.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS.
- This section applies whether or not the services provided under the Website are for payment. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so to that extent certain exclusions set forth herein may not apply.
- THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. BLOCKAID HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. BLOCKAID DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF BUGS, SECURITY BREACHES, OR VIRUS ATTACKS. THE WEBSITE MAY OCCASIONALLY BE UNAVAILABLE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE, UPGRADING, OR OTHER REASONS. YOU AGREE THAT BLOCKAID WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY THAT MAY RESULT FROM TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OF THE INTERNET, SLOW CONNECTIONS, TRAFFIC CONGESTION OR OVERLOAD OF OUR OR OTHER SERVERS. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE OR GUARANTEE ANY CONTENT, PRODUCT, OR SERVICE THAT IS FEATURED OR ADVERTISED ON THE WEBSITE BY A THIRD PARTY.
- PHNOMED DOES NOT OFFER A WARRANTY OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING ANY CONTENT, REPORTS, INFORMATION OR RESULTS THAT YOU OBTAIN THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS RELATED SERVICES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “INFORMATION”), OR THAT THE INFORMATION IS COMPLETE OR ERROR-FREE. THE INFORMATION DOES NOT CONSTITUTE LEGAL ADVICE, AND YOU UNDERSTAND IT MUST DETERMINE FOR ITSELF THE NEED TO OBTAIN ITS OWN INDEPENDENT LEGAL ADVICE REGARDING THE SUBJECT MATTER OF ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU USE OR ARE CONSIDERING TO USE. YOUR USE OF AND RELIANCE UPON THE INFORMATION IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK, AND PHNOMED SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY WHATSOEVER TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OF THE FOREGOING.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, BLOCKAID SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS OR REPUTATION, ARISING UNDER THESE TERMS OR OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF BLOCKAID HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF BLOCKAID FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING UNDER THESE TERMS OR OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO BLOCKAID FOR USING THE WEBSITE DURING THE THREE (3) MONTHS PRIOR TO BRINGING THE CLAIM.
- INDEMNITY. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Blockaid and our affiliates, and our respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of, or inability to use, the Website; or (ii) your violation of these Terms.
- TERM AND TERMINATION. These Terms are effective until terminated by Blockaid or you. Blockaid, in its sole discretion, has the right to terminate these Terms and/or your access to the Website, or any part thereof, immediately at any time and with or without cause (including, without any limitation, for a breach of these Terms). Blockaid shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of the Website, or any part thereof. If you object to any term or condition of these Terms, or any subsequent modifications thereto, or become dissatisfied with the Website in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the Website. Upon termination of these Terms, you shall cease all use of the Website. This Section 14 and Sections 7 (Intellectual Property Rights), 10 (Privacy), 11 (Warranty Disclaimers), 12 (Limitation of Liability), 13 (Indemnity), and 15 (Assignment) to 17 (General) shall survive termination of these Terms.
- ASSIGNMENT. These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you but may be assigned by Blockaid without restriction or notification to you. Any prohibited assignment shall be null and void.
- GOVERNING LAW. Blockaid reserves the right to discontinue or modify any aspect of the Website at any time. These Terms and the relationship between you and Blockaid shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, without regard to its principles of conflict of laws. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Tel-Aviv, Israel and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts, provided that Blockaid may seek injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- GENERAL. These Terms shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Blockaid concerning the Website. If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and a party's failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION THAT YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE WEBSITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
Last updated: September 26, 2023